Our Web design Process
Interested in a custom website for your brand? You came to the right place. Here's generally how our web design process works from start to finish
We’ll ask you a set of questions to learn about you, your business, your project, and exactly what it is you’re trying to achieve with your new website. This helps us to better understand you, your needs, and your goals. The more we understand, the better the result.
Based on the brief filled out, we’ll then send you a detailed proposal covering recommendations and pricing.
One of the most important aspects of a website is the usability and functionality. We layout and build an interactive prototype in the browser to show you how our solution will work. With no attention to design at this stage, it keeps everyone focused on the user experience and functionality of the moving parts.
After the prototype is approved, we move onto the design. We bring your interactive prototype to life to match your brand identity. This is also where we customise any “off-the-shelf” solutions to match the design of the site.
Finally, we spend a couple of weeks to implement the design and to make sure everything is plugged in and tested before deploying your shiny new website so you can show it off to the whole world.
What you can expect from us
- We will be responsive and timely with all of our communications, and will answer all of your questions and support you as much as we can, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm AEST time.
- We will respect you, your expertise, your time, and your investment, and we will be up front about exactly what’s included and what’s not – no surprises. If there are changes or additions to our original agreed upon scope of work, we will talk about it, make a plan, and review how it impacts the project.
- We will share our expertise and knowledge, and make recommendations as appropriate. We will deliver a top-of-the-line end product.
- We will prove you tools, resources, and help to make this process as easy for you as possible.
What we expect from you in return
- Be responsive and timely in your communications, ask for help if you need it, and be honest in your feedback, comments, ideas, and suggestions.
- Be committed to the project and respectful of us, our expertise, and our time. Participate in the process and answer questions to the best of your ability. Be honest.
- Be upfront about any of your deadlines and needs, respect our original agreement and scope of work, and be open to new ideas and strategies.
- Creating your website content will take double to triple the time you think it will take. We need you to complete it to do the best job possible for you. Please set aside enough time in your calendar now to ensure it gets done on time.
Brands & Wesbites for Hard Working Small Businesses
Our team of experienced web designers and developers are committed to creating well designed brands and responsive websites that can make you stand out from the crowd